Use of Content
The WIP is a copyrighted publication. Reproduction of material from The WIP without written permission is strictly prohibited.
The comments sections on The WIP website are accessible to readers who have registered. Please consider the following guidelines for posting commentary:
- Please treat others with respect
- Comments containing hate speech, obscenity, and personal attacks will be deleted
- The use of profanity is an unnecessary distraction from important commentary
- Please do not offer to sell or buy any product or service
- You may not post material that infringes on copyright
The WIP reserves the right to remove any comments that do not follow our comment guidelines.
The WIP displays images as part of The WIP Contributor content posted by our editors. The types of images editors are authorized to use on The WIP include:
- Images licensed from photographic archive vendors
- Images supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
- Images submitted by The WIP contributors, with the implied representation that the writer submitting the images owns the copyright to the image and has the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites, with an implied license for use under the Creative Commons License associated with such sites
- Images commissioned by The WIP
- Images so widely distributed on the internet that they are deemed to have become part of the public domain
External Links Disclaimer
The WIP routinely contains links to external websites. These links do not indicate any association with or endorsement by The WIP.
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please write to us by mail at 563 Figueroa Street, Monterey, CA 93940 USA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .